Extend learning in and outside of school
Captivate students with rich and vivid educational games that will keep them motivated to learn long after the lesson ends.
Our award-winning games are created by some of the world’s top game designers and leading academics. The result is a suite of more than 30 games optimized for the iPad and designed to strengthen key skills in ELA and STEM.
And the best part? Students will love playing them.
Try out a selection of our games.
Available with Apple’s Volume Purchase Programme for Education. The VPP allows educational insitutions to purchase apps in volume and at a discount, to distribute to students and teachers. Find out more on the Apple site.
Alternatively, Touch Press Games are also available via subscription. Email [email protected] to find out more.
- Are used with students grades 4-9 in schools across the United States and around the world.
- Help build specific reading and writing skills, including syntax, vocabulary and spelling.
- Introduce and reinforce key STEM skills in life science, physical science, factoring, order of operations, algebraic equations and binary math.
- Enable self-directed learning for learners of all levels.
- Allow students to play and learn together through multiplayer mode and secure community spaces.
- Encourage students to keep trying without fear of failure. Mistakes are opportunities for discovery and improvement.
“It’s just like, the coolest, easiest resource for a teacher.”
“They’re fun because it doesn’t even feel you’re learning while you’re playing them. It just feels like a regular game…I didn’t think that I’ve had a lot of fun doing math, but whenever I go on those games, it feels fun.”
Touch Press Games “helped me get along with people more because I can help them out and ask them questions. We help each other.”
Touch Press Games isn’t “like Flappy Birds or Flappy Golf what kids play…I can learn and gain skills instead of wasting my time on something that won’t really educate me as much.”
Touch Press Games are “helping me learn more and comprehend more than I already knew. … That’s what I like about the games. They challenge us to do more things.”
Reinforce Key ELA Skills
Touch Press’ ELA games foster critical skills and engage both struggling and advanced readers and writers with a range of targeted activities.
|Game||Spelling/Morphology||Syntax||Vocabulary||Writing||Literary Knowledge||Background Knowledge|
|Ink Blott Underground||Yes||Yes||Yes|
Promote math and science proficiency for all students
Touch Press’ STEM games offer a wide range of math and science activities to engage students of varying abilities, helping both struggling and advanced students develop critical skills.
|Game||Biological Systems (Animal)||Biological Systems (Plant)||Ecosystems||Physical Science||Earth Science|
|Game||Algebra / Foundations of Algebra||Fractions||Number and Quantity||Geometry||Binary|
|Twelve A Dozen||Yes||Yes|